MEMORIES THAT DON'T FADE
Don't risk losing precious memories to the rapid change of technology. Many tape based formats are becoming harder play and preserve, meanwhile the tapes holding precious memories are deteriorating. Converting everything to digital files will preserve these memories for years to come and enable you to share timeless moments with families and friends.
While it's recommended that tapes are converted to digital files and stored on an external hard drive or USB, tapes can also be converted to DVD at an affordable rate.
The following formats can be converted quickly and affordably
- VHS-C (Compact VHS)
- Mini DVD (including unfinalised DVDs)
- Audio Cassettes
All prices are per tape.
|TO USB ONLY||TO DVD ONLY||TO DVD + USB|
|Tapes 0 - 1.5hrs long||$13||$15||$18|
|Tapes 1.5 - 2.5hrs long||$15||$17||$21|
|Tapes 2.5hrs+ long||$17||$20||$23|
|Audio Cassettes (both sides)||$15||$15||$15|
|Additional copies (per DVD/USB)||Free||$5||$5|
|Note: All prices are for the length of the content on the tape, e.g a typical VHS indicates a length of 180 minutes (3hrs), if this is only half full you would pay the 0-1.5hrs rate. USBs must be supplied by the customer or arranged at an additional cost.|
Geelong, Victoria/Outer West Melbourne Region
- Located in Armstrong Creek, VIC and serving Geelong and customers as far as St Kilda, the Yarra Valley and eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Local pickup/delivery is available in and around Geelong
- Pickup/drop-off can also be arranged around Melbourne CBD and other suburbs 2 - 3 days per month
- To organise conversion please get in touch.
- There is no surcharge for tapes posted in (must pay return postage).
WHY CHOOSE US
- 7 years of experience, with well over 1000 tapes converted
- Fast turn around times available when required
- Very high success rate, there's rarely a tape that can't be converted
- Tape splicing and repair available for damaged tapes
- Tape cleaning available for mouldy or dusty tapes to improve picture quality
- Cassette case replacement available for damaged cassettes (e.g broken or cracked plastic)