MEMORIES TO KEEP FOREVER
Don't risk losing precious memories to the rapid change of technology. Many tape based formats are becoming harder play and preserve, meanwhile the tapes holding precious memories are deteriorating. Converting everything to digital files will preserve these memories for years to come.
While it's recommended that tapes are converted to digital files and stored on an external hard drive or USB, tapes can also be converted to DVD at an affordable rate.
The following formats can be converted quickly and affordably
- VHS-C (Compact VHS)
- Mini DVD (including unfinalised DVDs)
- Audio Cassettes
All prices are per tape. Discounts are available for orders over 20 tapes, depending on requirements
|USB||DVD||DVD + USB|
|Tapes 0 - 2hrs long||$13||$15||$15|
|Tapes 2 - 3hrs long||$15||$17||$17|
|Tapes 3hrs+ long||$20||$25||$25|
|Audio Cassettes (both sides)||$15||$15||$15|
|Additional copies (per DVD/USB)||Free||$5||$5|
|Note: All prices are for the length of the content on the tape, e.g a typical VHS indicates a length of 180 minutes (3hrs), if this is only half full you would pay the 0-2hrs rate. USBs must be supplied by the customer or arranged at an additional cost.|
WHY CHOOSE US
- 7 years of experience, with well over 1000 tapes converted
- Fast turn around times available when required
- Very high success rate, there's rarely a tape that can't be converted
- Tape splicing and repair available for damaged tapes
- Cassette case replacement available for damaged cassettes (e.g broken or cracked plastic)
- Based locally in the Illawarra/Greater Wollongong region
- To organise conversion please get in touch. Local pickup/delivery is available between Gerringong, Kiama and Albion Park. There is no surcharge for tapes posted in (must pay return postage).